Construction Accident Lawyer
Call Today – (855) 550-5855
Construction is a very dangerous industry and often leads to life changing injuries. OSHA has shown (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) that roughly TEN percent of construction workers suffer an injury every year. While most injuries can and are prevented with safety equipment and tools, accidents scan and do still happen because of numerous subcontractors on jobsites and constant pressure to complete a project faster and cheaper.
At the RSnyder Law Firm, our construction accident lawyers provide top-quality legal help to construction workers who have been injured on the job. Our team of skilled advocates have the expertise and dedication to help you pursue the monetary benefits you have the right to recieve.
Find the answers you need during a no-cost, no-obligation consultation.
We take care of everything for Your Workers’ Comp Claim
Nobody, and especially an injured worker worker should ever expect to suffer an injury. In the event of an on-the-job accident, construction workers are entitled to pursue financial recovery for their resulting medical bills and time away from work by filing a claim under their employer’s workers’ compensation insurance. Injured workers generally cannot sue their employer directly for a workplace injury if they have workers’ comp insurance, workers may be able to sue a another party for additional compensation if it can be proven that their injuries were caused by some sort of negligence, such as a defective equipment or negligent maintenence.
Construction accidents can involve any of the following:
- Falls from scaffoldings and other high places
- Equipment malfunctions
- Vehicle accidents (even while just getting food or materials)
- Nail gun accidents, injury from broken or poorly functioning tools
- Falling materials and tools
- Exposure to unhealthy chemicalsWe can help you with your Workers’ Comp Claim TodayYou have nothing to lose, and MUCH to gain.. If you or someone you know has experienced an injury on the job, call us anytime 24/7 at (855) 550-5855 for a FREE, no obligation consultation. Our workers’ compensation attorneys can answer your questions and help you determine the best course of action for you.
- With our assistance, you may be able to recover compensation for your resulting medical expenses, lost wages, permanent disability, and vocational rehabilitation. Likewise, if someone you know has lost their life in a construction accident, an additional wrongful death claim may be filed in pursuit of compensation for funeral costs, lost future income, and more. Our firm’s powerful attorneys can help determine the most appropriate course of legal action to pursue and craft a case in pursuit of maximum financial recovery on your behalf.